The life and times of Fred, Nori, and all of their progeny.
posted by Britt at 10:37 AM
we sure wish we could be there too! Hey Reid-o are you going to see Curious George the movie?
As a matter of fact, we are, right after the party at 5:15.
Oh Reido.............I wish I could come to your Birthday Party!I love you!
I always wanted a monkey, but I would rather have Reid. Happy Birthday;) Love grandpa fred
that picture is so funny, I laugh everytime I see it. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
we sure wish we could be there too! Hey Reid-o are you going to see Curious George the movie?
As a matter of fact, we are, right after the party at 5:15.
Oh Reido.............I wish I could come to your Birthday Party!
I love you!
I always wanted a monkey, but I would rather have Reid. Happy Birthday;) Love grandpa fred
that picture is so funny, I laugh everytime I see it. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home