I like 6101 too, but I think now it looks too obvious that editing was done! I like 6050, but think 6046 is better because he is looking more upward, towards the camera!
Hi everyone. Thanks for the comments on Timmy's pictures. I actually like the smile and expression on 6046. I think it is the most typical of him. I'm going to ask about them straigtening his head a little and obviously getting rid of my arm. 6050 is also good and I like 6060 if they can put his pupils in a better place and I think the body on 6067 is way more relaxed and natural looking. It's amazing what they can do with photoshop. While I do like the original one (6101a) it looks smirky and not really like the sweet Tim I know.
5 Comments:
6101a is still my favorite (He looks like Fred more than I've ever noticed!)
However, I thought 6050 is good, too.
I like 6050 also, but still like 6101a the most
I like 6101 too, but I think now it looks too obvious that editing was done! I like 6050, but think 6046 is better because he is looking more upward, towards the camera!
By the way, we should probably stop comparing it to Tysons pic!
Hi everyone. Thanks for the comments on Timmy's pictures. I actually like the smile and expression on 6046. I think it is the most typical of him. I'm going to ask about them straigtening his head a little and obviously getting rid of my arm. 6050 is also good and I like 6060 if they can put his pupils in a better place and I think the body on 6067 is way more relaxed and natural looking. It's amazing what they can do with photoshop. While I do like the original one (6101a) it looks smirky and not really like the sweet Tim I know.
Post a Comment
<< Home