The life and times of Fred, Nori, and all of their progeny.
Monday, February 06, 2006
The dual is ON!
We all know that Adam is a fierce competitor, but will he organize himself enough and plan ahead to make the Whirlpool Stealhead 70.3 2006 trip. That is the true question.
I think the TRUE question is whether Derek has learned how to race yet? Does he actually know how the body functions during a physically challenging event or does he only know how to charge for advice to a patient sitting in his chair?
3 Comments:
Oh, I'm in. I've paid for it and I will be there ready as ever!
I think the TRUE question is whether Derek has learned how to race yet? Does he actually know how the body functions during a physically challenging event or does he only know how to charge for advice to a patient sitting in his chair?
Believe me I have no idea how to charge. I am only getting schooled in being charged!
Post a Comment
<< Home