The life and times of Fred, Nori, and all of their progeny.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Mia trying to be like Ethan
Mia is now touching her nose and saying, "nose." She also loves to read. In fact, we have to hide her Princess book or she wants us to read to her all day long. The other day, Alyson caught Adin and Mia reading and took these pictures.
I'm so tickled that Mia likes her princess book that much. I remember deliberating over what to get her in the book store the day that she was born! :)
4 Comments:
These are darling pictures. I notice Adin is reading about Princesses too. Does he ever play "girlie" stuff with her?
I wish the other two families would blog a few recent pictures..............where are you Richards and MicroWeavers????
I'm so tickled that Mia likes her princess book that much. I remember deliberating over what to get her in the book store the day that she was born! :)
Adin likes to play with the Mia's dishes, but, thank heaven's he doesn't play with her dolls.
Adam, you played with dolls, dishes, doll strollers, the play kitchen, played school, and even dressed up...........don't be "edicalous"!
Dolls foster the father instinct in a boy.
Post a Comment
<< Home