The life and times of Fred, Nori, and all of their progeny.
posted by fred at 2:18 PM
We're not quite sure what to say...
I am not sure what the question is!I like the expresion on his face. he looks great!
Timmy is smiling in that picture, I like it, it looks nice...Shelby!
that's not Timmy!
So what's the question? It is Tim. It is a photo I took with the digital and then edited with photoshop. I am confussed at your comments.
His head is not even connected to his body, his face seems overly big in comparison to the body. It just doesn't look natural to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
We're not quite sure what to say...
I am not sure what the question is!
I like the expresion on his face. he looks great!
Timmy is smiling in that picture, I like it, it looks nice...Shelby!
that's not Timmy!
So what's the question? It is Tim. It is a photo I took with the digital and then edited with photoshop. I am confussed at your comments.
His head is not even connected to his body, his face seems overly big in comparison to the body. It just doesn't look natural to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home