Sunday, February 19, 2006

Staying busy while staying indoors


We've had snow days Thursday and Friday, so this is one of the many things we've done to stay occupied at home-- constructed a "store" out of a large card board box. We gave Reid a Wal-Mart shopping cart and groceries for his bday.





A few weeks ago Ethan & Reid got the urge to get out all of their Halloween costumes. I guess this winter has seemed so long that they thought it was October again.
Ethan is learning piano very quickly. He got a book for Christmas and is half-way through it.
I think Derek worries about having three men in the house with more hair than him, so he insisted on giving Luke a haircut at the tender age of 8 months. He probably would have Bic-d it if I wouldn't have been there to stop him. (Yes, this picture was before the haircut. Yes, I know, there's hardly anything to cut. Tell that to Derek.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

I am impressed with the make up...it is halloween every other day in Utah, so we don't get make up...except for special days!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home