The life and times of Fred, Nori, and all of their progeny.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Adin
Adin gets left out a lot for some reason. Adin is our most entertaining these days. I thought that I would post this great picture of him after we went on our epic ski trip. He's always smiling and goofing around these days.
Adin never gets left out in my mind. He is definitly one of the most enthusiastic of the grandkids. I could just about drive down there just cause he makes me feel so special every time I see him. Amazing what a couple of years can do to a parents mind.
2 Comments:
Adin never gets left out in my mind. He is definitly one of the most enthusiastic of the grandkids. I could just about drive down there just cause he makes me feel so special every time I see him.
Amazing what a couple of years can do to a parents mind.
He not left out of my mind either. He's one of the happiest little kids I've ever known and I love him lotssssssssss!
Post a Comment
<< Home