Thursday, February 09, 2006

Newest Member of the Family


In an effort to stimulate the automobile industry, oh yeah, it is the US auto industry that is in the crapper, Nori bought a new car. Yes it is a Lexus. As much as I tried to get her to buy the new 06 Vette, she would not be detered. I had a guy tell me that once a woman owns a Lexus she will always own or come back to a Lexus.
I might add no one is more deserving or could look better in Black Forest.
We went to the Temple in Denver yesterday and came home in a new car. Now that is a temple story.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Weaver said...

Congratulations! I'm sure that you will do great in a temple-induced buy. You may have to be buried in that car now. You can tell everyone that it is a spiritual experience driving it.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, buying foreign, and an SUV to boot, during these times of crisis in our country. Really, a Ford Festiva would get you from A to B just fine.
Just kidding! You don't really think the frozen midwest has altered our brains that much do you?
I think the Lexus is awesome! So what do we need to do to get blessings like that for going to the temple? We're driving 4 hours each way, for crying out loud!

9:12 AM  
Blogger fred said...

Oh it's definitely not a blessing. It's plain old greedy materialism.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home