Sunday, February 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, Aly!


We're thinking about you today, Alyson. If it wasn't Sunday, I'd go get a pedicure, in your honor.
I don't exactly know what this means or what language it's in, but I'm sure it's something good, in some Feng Shui way.
We love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

yes, Ally...Happy Birthday! It is also my father-in-laws b-day, so it gets busy! Happy Day!!!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Sorry, I have been a slacker on the blog I appreciate all of you and your comments and phone calls. I love you all very much and I am so gratful for family. You guys ROCK! My boys are awesome, Connor got up Sunday and got ready for church and while they were eating breakfast and I was feeding Mia he said 1,2,3,...and the boys all started singing Happy Birthday to me. I started to cry just because I was in a hurry to get out the door for church and Connor being the great kid he is still remembered my birthday and got the boys all organized and ready to sing it just touched me I guess because Adam was not home to make it all happen and Connor stepped up to the plate. I love my kids!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

I'm sorry you had to go to Church alone with your kids on your birthday... that's never fun. But how great that Connor is such a good kid-- way to go, Bud!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home