Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mia In Dishwasher


Mia is not only walking, we have found her to be just as crazy as the boys. When Alyson took her out of the dishwasher she literally had a temper tantrum. She laid on her belly kicking her feet and screaming as loud as any of the boys ever have. She is NOT EVEN 1 yet! We're in trouble!

4 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

Thst's not funny! I was hoping the dianty princess would have a claming effect on the men of the house, not the other way around.

11:50 AM  
Blogger fred said...

OPPS! A few misspelled words in that last comment :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger fred said...

Never forget hte wisdom of Grandpa Morgan, "You can't get tame ducks with wild duck eggs!!!"

2:34 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

You know mom, I did not notice any mispelled words...what a surprise.

I think she looks pretty good in that dishwasher, why did you get her out? I guess I'm on her side of this one...Go MIA, Go!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home