Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Santa and Hatch Kids


I came across this photo from 1994 today and thought about how fun it is that the Hatch family such a long history with the Weaver family.
When I mused outloud about who I thought was in the photo, Reid corrected me and said, "No, that's Santa." Oops.
Adam and Cami, I can delete this blog once everyone has read it in case it's incriminating evidence.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

We are good here! No need to delete!

2:48 PM  
Blogger fred said...

I certainly had to think about the family connection. It did not strike right away who the man in the red suit really was. Very interesting

7:15 PM  
Blogger fred said...

It took me a minute to recognize the big guy too but what struck me was how much Ethan looks like Matt in this picture.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home