Thursday, November 24, 2005

Dia de Gracias



Well today is our first thanksgiving away from family (other than Guatemala). We are going to the Alldredge family's home in our branch. They have 4 children and he is a retinal surgeon. We will miss everyone today, but we are very excited to see everyone at christmas. This is a shot of the boys opening grandmanori's presents. Thanks mom!

4 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

I see that Reid really likes his gift. Is that a rare smile? I will just assume he misses me;) love dad

9:00 AM  
Blogger fred said...

We will all miss all of you very much today. I am so grateful for all of you guys and all that you do!

9:10 AM  
Blogger fred said...

That was grandmanori that said that. I forgot to login as grandmanori.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

Reid was really happy about the bear. We told him to do a pouty face to imitate the bear (although he looks more angry than pouty)-- it has big brown eyes and a sad little face-- perfect for Reido!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home