Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

Hey, we just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! We flew into Utah today. Alyson was the hard worker. She got the whole family ready and went to the airport with all four kids by herself. I was in surgery until the very last minute. In fact, I sped the whole way to the airport, had to park in Kansas and then had to run to get my boarding pass. I didn't check any bags. I got to the ticket counter with 44 minutes to spare. The problem was that they have a cut off of 45 minutes! The lady told me that I would have to catch another flight even though I wasn't checking any baggage. I came un-glued. Finally, I gave one last ditch attempt. I said, "My wife is in there with my four kids and if I'm not on that plane with them you will receive a subpoena in my divorce." She then looked it up as if I was lying. When she saw that, in fact, Alyson and all kids had already checked in, she gave me my boarding pass. What a day! Grizzweaver all the way! Mom, I'll miss your rolls and that lemon pie!
Love, Adam, Alyson, Connor, Preston, Adin, and Mia

2 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

Adam, in honor of you absence, I'm not making rolls.

We miss all of you. Have a great day!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Adam Weaver said...

Thank you! If I can't have them nobody should.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home