Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The NUTCRACKER...a huge HIT!


The vote came in...Although thrilled for the experience of the demo-derby, the girls still preferred the dancing ladies of the Nutcracker...Ballerinas rock! Thanks grandma for the experience. We sure missed Alyson! These fun characters were available for pictures, but were not part of the production.

We are happy to be home...there is just something to be said about sleeping in your own bed, however ther is also something to be said about sleeping in...while on vacation (morning came way too quickly). Thanksgiving was awesome as usual! We had an excellent time with Grandma, Grandpa, Tim, Dan and Maggie. It did seem a bit quiet without any little or mini Weavers running around, but it was still great! The dinner was wonderful and hopefully less stressful for mom. The non-homemade homemade rolls were great, but the stuffing and mash potatoes were the best! We have so much to be thankful for. On our way home we witnessed the aftermath of a horrific accident that seemed to hit too close to home. A grey mini van hit the tail end of a semi, lodging itself under the truck to the second seat of the van. There was no way the driver could have survived. I can imagine a young family driving home from grandmas house in Utah now without a mother or a father or both. I am so thankful for every day I have with my precious family. I love each one of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

The girls look beautiful. Does Shelby's dress come in my size? I bet you made it, Cam, and it looks great. I'm trying to convince the boys that they would like to see the Nutcracker, but all they associate it with is their scary-looking Christmas decoration nutcrackers.
I'm so glad you guys made it home safely, even if you were delayed.
Can't wait to see you next month!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

I giggle!!! Nutcrackers are quite scary! My girls cannot stop talking about the dancing bear that fell off the stage during its solo...oops! And, guess what, I've smartened up a bit...I bought Shelby three dresses.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home