Thursday, December 01, 2005

IM THRILLED!

I just wanted to say something...I LOVE this blog thing. I check the darn thing forty times a day. I love the way it makes me feel close to each of you! THANK YOU, Brittany!

5 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I agree! I can't believe how much time our family spends in front of the computer. Now we just need to get the web cams up and running:)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

Cami,
Thanks, that makes me feel good! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was just thinking the other day how much I rely on all of you for my social interaction during the day. Sometimes I have to refrain from posting every funny thing Ethan and Reid say or do-- I don't want to perpetuate the "bon bon" myth!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Cami,
Thanks, that makes me feel good! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was just thinking the other day how much I rely on all of you for my social interaction during the day. Sometimes I have to refrain from posting every funny thing Ethan and Reid say or do-- I don't want to perpetuate the "bon bon" myth!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Adam Weaver said...

Bon bon's aren't a myth.

1:05 PM  
Blogger fred said...

I can't agree more! This morning I was lying in the bathtub trying to break up the "colbd in mby nobse" and I was thinking how much I enjoy being included in the little adventures in all of your lives. I love all of you so much and miss the daily contact....this is definitely the next best thing to being there. Thanks Britt for setting this up.

P.S. The web cams would help a lot too!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home