Puerto Vallarta




Well, we're back from our first vacation of 2006. Now you can all keep track. Puerto Vallarta was great! We had a blast. It was great to be with our great friends the Tyma's. We couldn't ask for better friends. We went scuba diving, did the zip lines through the canopy where the Predator was filmed, ran through the jungle, went swimming in the ocean, laid out in the sun and read books, ate a lot of good food, laughed a lot, had a couple of massages, went to Church, went to a wedding, went dancing, played Nertz, shopped, saw hump-back whales, and had to bribe a Mexican police officer (it's true! 300 pesos and he let me go, can you believe I even get caught for speeding in Mexico). The kids all did great and Mia isn't even holding a grudge! It was a very fun trip. Wish you all could have come!

4 Comments:
Speeding in Mexico...I did not know that was a crime (based on the taxi's we've riden in!) Oh and I have to add...Do you ever learn??????
I wasn't speeding though. There was a Mexican right behind me, but they singled out the gringo. 300 pesos to get out of not speeding is better than the thousands that I've spent in the US. I think that I'll move to Mexico.
So what is the exchange rate? Neverthe less does it not seem coincedental that it always is you and your big gas foot.
Mom said this is your first vacation in quite a while, however I will start counting. first of the new year complete by mid January is quite a nice start.
I told you that I haven't taken a vacation in a long while. I took our kids and went to Disneyland in October, but Alyson and me haven't been on an alone vacation since Costa Rica in May of 2004 I believe. The exchange rate is about 10.30 pesos/dollar unless your renting a car and then they wanted 11.5 pesos/dollar.
Post a Comment
<< Home