"I'm right HERE!"
Remember when Tyson shouted that out from the other room while we were making the movie for Adam on his mission? That still makes me laugh. Without a camera we have nothing to post by way of photos, but I try to do better this week. I think we should all look into doing an extended weekend here in sunny
Traverse City for the Bayshore 26.2, 13.1, 6.2. If it is something we are going to do we had better get it rolling ASAP. Check out the site at www.bayshoremarathon.org. It is seriously a beautiful run, no matter what your speed. I have the following week off so I we will be enjoying the week anyway and unless school is a conflict then I think it would be great. Also the fort collins residency doesn't take students the month of July like I thought so we will be there hopefully in August. That way we can plan a family hike to Long's Peak.
Traverse City for the Bayshore 26.2, 13.1, 6.2. If it is something we are going to do we had better get it rolling ASAP. Check out the site at www.bayshoremarathon.org. It is seriously a beautiful run, no matter what your speed. I have the following week off so I we will be enjoying the week anyway and unless school is a conflict then I think it would be great. Also the fort collins residency doesn't take students the month of July like I thought so we will be there hopefully in August. That way we can plan a family hike to Long's Peak.

2 Comments:
sounds great! Connor will probably do the 10k so if someone wants to join him it would be great. He's really bummed that we will miss the Bolder Boulder. We're on our way to Puerto Vallarta. See you in a week.
This is not a picture of Long's peak. When do you get your camera back?
I would really like to come and run. I hate making commitments so far out, but understand the need.
Post a Comment
<< Home