This reminds me so much of Timmy. Whenever anyone was in the tub he wanted to be in too and most of the time got in fully dressed. That was in the days of white leather high top baby shoes so his shoes were always wet, drying out and shrinking to where they hardly fit him anymore. The shoes cost $45 to $50 even back then so they only had one pair of shoes at a time. :) :) :)
2 Comments:
I love Paige's reaction!
Cami-- any luck finding the socks I described to you? If not, I'll send you some.
This reminds me so much of Timmy. Whenever anyone was in the tub he wanted to be in too and most of the time got in fully dressed. That was in the days of white leather high top baby shoes so his shoes were always wet, drying out and shrinking to where they hardly fit him anymore. The shoes cost $45 to $50 even back then so they only had one pair of shoes at a time. :) :) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home