Where's the training schedule?
Ok, I am getting serious about maybe running in Traverse City. Cami you said you had a training schedule.
Where is the plan you are wearing your feet out doing?
What is the latest work on communications from Michigan? Is the camera buff ever going to get her camera back? Will we ever see another Blog with pictures of the MI Weavers? What is up?
Where is the plan you are wearing your feet out doing?
What is the latest work on communications from Michigan? Is the camera buff ever going to get her camera back? Will we ever see another Blog with pictures of the MI Weavers? What is up?

2 Comments:
www.jeffgalloway.com
/training/half_marathon.html This is the address for the training schedule I have. The only problem with it is that it has a sunday run. I am doing a pre-training 21 day schedule to get me into adequate shape to train. You can find this at his web site as well. If you find a better schedule let me know!
Almost all of the schedules I've seen have a long Sunday run, because most races are on Sunday. I've just shifted the schedules by a day to make Saturday my long run day and have Sundays off.
Post a Comment
<< Home