72-Hour Kits Ready to Go!

I just wanted Cami to see the fruits of her labors-- these Christmas gifts were much needed and much appreciated! I finished collecting food and packing clothing today. All of our backpacks are going into the car-- the weather here has been very severe lately and who knows when we'll need our kits. When I told the boys we were packing the backpacks this morning, the first thing they asked about was the coloring book and crayons Cami included in them-- very clever! Thanks, Cam!!!
p.s. Don't mind Reid's pants that are falling down-- they're always like that.

4 Comments:
Let's hope the weather doesn't get that bad! The trouble with snow is nobody goes anywhere!
That is the point...now you don't have to go anywhere...for 72 hours!
Another idea our ward suggested for storage is to hang them each on a hook in your garage...ready to grab.
Derek and Brittany don't have a garage. Besides, wouldn't the extremes in temperature be bad for the food items?
Good point...they did not have food in them when the ward put them together...mine are in the basement on the floor.
Post a Comment
<< Home