Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Scholarship for Danny!


After a lot of hard work and perfect attendance the youngest son gets a $2000 scholarship for his acedemic excellence. Danny (opps! Dan) recently applied for and received a scholarship from the WTI (Wyoming Technical Institute) Foundation. Way to go Danny! The parents are proud!

4 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

Way to go, Danny! It is so awesome to see you excelling. We're excited to see you next month. Keep up the good work!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Adam Weaver said...

WAY TO GO!!!! I'm proud of my little bro! It's in the blood.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Hey Dan! Awesome now Adam is the only one that didn't get a scholarship.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Adam Weaver said...

Hey, I'll have you know that I received a total of $10,000 worth of scholarships between dental school and my residency. I just never had a chance to tell everyone until now. Nice try.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home