Saturday, January 07, 2006

Derek and Brittany Where Are You?

Haven't seen a thing out of you guys since Wednesday!
Come back.......Come back!

4 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

Sorry, we've just been "decompressing" from the holidays. We had our friends, the Steeds, who we knew in Lansing, come to visit on Monday, because they were visiting Lansing from Indiana (they had gone to Louisiana for law school and then transferred to Indiana after the hurricane.) We wanted to see them before they went back, but we had not yet recovered from our trip. So we cleaned the main level of our house, and now the basement is a disaster. So we're almost back to "normal", whatever that is.
I just got back from a children's orchestra/ballet performance of Peter and the Wolf with Ethan and Reid. They were wiggly, but really enjoyed it, especially since they knew the story from a CD we had listened to a few months ago. Reid kept saying in a not-so-quiet voice "That doesn't look like a wolf to me." "That doesn't look like a cat to me."
And now Ethan and Derek are off on a Daddy Date to go ice-skating.
Alyson, and anyone else who is interested, I've looked up some training schedules for the Bayshore Marathon in May. I am trying to write my own, so I'll email it to you as soon as I do-- it's not rocket science, but I want to tailor the ones that I've found to my own schedule. Fred, Nori, Cami, Jason... there is also a 10K and a half-marathon... May 27... it could be a fun extended-weekend family reunion....

10:31 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

Hey I down loaded my training schedule for a half. I need 17 weeks. Do I have time?

11:40 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Yes! We have 20 weeks from today! So does that mean you're coming out here to do it?

2:41 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Did I say that out loud?

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home