Ditto: Happy Birthday Dan! (Too bad he doesn't have internet so he can participate on the blog too.)
We've got one tree down and most everything except the living room stuff put away. I remember the year Danny was born, I had everything down, put away and the house sparkling clean at least a week before he decided to arrive. Oh well, as Tyson would say, "I'm old, I'm old". I guess the fact that there are 22 family members now instead of 8 makes some difference too.
Happy B-day Dan, love this picture! You look skinny!
Hey mom, maybe some other forces (like instincts) kicked in that year. I have all my decorations down...and spread all over the house! It is lovely! We can finally eat at our kitchen table tonight 'cause I cleared everything to another table!
5 Comments:
Ditto: Happy Birthday Dan! (Too bad he doesn't have internet so he can participate on the blog too.)
We've got one tree down and most everything except the living room stuff put away. I remember the year Danny was born, I had everything down, put away and the house sparkling clean at least a week before he decided to arrive. Oh well, as Tyson would say, "I'm old, I'm old". I guess the fact that there are 22 family members now instead of 8 makes some difference too.
Cute picture!
Happy B-day Dan, love this picture! You look skinny!
Hey mom, maybe some other forces (like instincts) kicked in that year. I have all my decorations down...and spread all over the house! It is lovely! We can finally eat at our kitchen table tonight 'cause I cleared everything to another table!
Yay, I think you're right. It's called "nesting".
There's no rush is there? We've got clear til Tnanksgiving right?
What exactly is "tnanksgiving"?
DUH.........what?
Post a Comment
<< Home