Our First Solo Christmas



After 11 years of marriage we finally had our first Christmas where we were not traveling or did not have any guests at all. Not that we don't love all of you, but it was nice to hang out at our place and not worry about a thing. We had an excellent Christmas Eve with Mom and Dad and the Micro Weaver's and then stayed up most of the night, but we slept in our own beds and our kids woke us up at around 6:30 am in our own home. We had a great Christmas! Connor's big gift was a Discovery Channel (Lance Armstrong) road bike, Preston's was an electric scooter that goes around 8 mph, Adin's was a lot of little horses, Mia got some new baby dolls and you see the stroller that Mom got her to go with it was a hit, Alyson had to bling in Christmas with a real diamond ring. After 11 years of marriage I decided to give her the real thing. It's very nice if I must say so myself. And me? I got my Tri-bike! Only it didn't get here by Christmas. Alyson was very dissapointed, but I'm just excited to get it. All in all it was a great one! We love you all and hope that you had a very Merry Christmas as well!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home