Friday, December 23, 2005

Celebrations in Utah!!





We have been busy with tradations galore. Today we finished our gingerbread houses. Last night we had Christmas tacos with grandma Cathrine and grandpa Steve (Alec got a new hat!). On Tuesday we wnt to temple square. On monday we went to a J. Marc Bailey (who is that anyway!) concert. Tonight we are...crashing into a brick wall...I think!

3 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

Sounds like a plate full. Advice from an old man. Do not over do traditions. You will hit a wall and that will be the main tradition. A few good ones will sufice.
Cool red hat. I had a brown leather one just like it when I was a youngster.

4:53 PM  
Blogger fred said...

I'm glad you've been having so much fun. The gingerbread houses turned out great! Wish I could have been there to help. I love all of you soooooo much! Merry Christmas Eve tomorrow.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Adam Weaver said...

How was J. Marc Bailey?

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home