Thursday, December 08, 2005

Reido's quote of the day

No exaggeration-- this is what Reid said this morning when he was getting dressed, verbatim: "Some kids wear socks under their sandals, so could I please be a regular kid, mom? Could I?"While this sentence sounds much too advanced for a 2-year-old, keep in mind his pronunciation-- regular is "reg-a-luh." He is such a crack-up.

2 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

THese quotes always make me laugh. Can't wait to hear him in person.
Now is reqular with socks? Is it the sandals he loves, but hate them without socks? What's the story behind the story?

8:02 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

Don't ask me. Every day my kids just want to wear anything that is abnormal. Shorts and short-sleeved t-shirts, pajamas, etc... every day I have to explain why we wear warm clothes when the weather is below freezing. Today it was sandals that he dug out of his summer clothing drawer. And he's already changed into something different, because the sandals made his feet cold. :)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home