The life and times of Fred, Nori, and all of their progeny.
posted by Derek at 6:28 PM
And the implication is? Remember you will be sleeping in my house in a few more days and I look like a dog that bites.)
If you're eagerness to embarass me on line continuew to make your mother laugh as hard as she did, I must request that you continue.
Hey Dr. Weaver, I think you may have too much time on your hands :)
I'm supposed to be preparing a presentation on Lupus and look what I am doing instead...
I leave the house to go shopping for two hours and this is what happens. At least Luke is in a clean diaper and Ethan and Reid are in bed.
It was my comment about too much time. I always forget to login as my real self. MoM
Fred, sorry to say it, but you bear an odd resemblance to Samson, Leslie and Bobby's dog.
Oh that is brutal! That creepy, slobbery, crotch sniffing mutt!
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
And the implication is? Remember you will be sleeping in my house in a few more days and I look like a dog that bites.)
If you're eagerness to embarass me on line continuew to make your mother laugh as hard as she did, I must request that you continue.
Hey Dr. Weaver, I think you may have too much time on your hands :)
I'm supposed to be preparing a presentation on Lupus and look what I am doing instead...
I leave the house to go shopping for two hours and this is what happens. At least Luke is in a clean diaper and Ethan and Reid are in bed.
It was my comment about too much time. I always forget to login as my real self. MoM
Fred, sorry to say it, but you bear an odd resemblance to Samson, Leslie and Bobby's dog.
Oh that is brutal! That creepy, slobbery, crotch sniffing mutt!
Post a Comment
<< Home