Thank you. Wasn't much of a b'day. I didn't go to work, but I attempted to clean my work room and it took all day and is still not complete. It was a real Grizzweaver clean up. Everything I tried to improve did not work. Ate very mediocre mexican food(new place my choice) and went to a movie. Okay movie but quite dumb over all. Yours Mine and Ours. Some laughs, but over all a blah. Mom made me buy some new running shoes just because my others had no padding any more. When we went to the shoe store, I had holes in my socks so mom was embarassed.
1 Comments:
Thank you. Wasn't much of a b'day.
I didn't go to work, but I attempted to clean my work room and it took all day and is still not complete. It was a real Grizzweaver clean up. Everything I tried to improve did not work.
Ate very mediocre mexican food(new place my choice) and went to a movie. Okay movie but quite dumb over all. Yours Mine and Ours. Some laughs, but over all a blah.
Mom made me buy some new running shoes just because my others had no padding any more. When we went to the shoe store, I had holes in my socks so mom was embarassed.
Post a Comment
<< Home