Sunday, December 04, 2005

Advent Event!!!



Grandma Cathrine likes to celebrate what she calls ADVENT. We get together the first Sunday in December and she gives the kids their Christmas ornaments and something little to use during the season. Today she gave them each a Christmas pillow case. We also like to read the Christmas story to remind ourselves the reason for the season. Here are some photos of the event plus some shots next to the christmas tree after church.

5 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

So who are the shepards? A good shepard doesn't cover its eyes.
Great pictures.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

You all look great! Someday we may get our Christmas tree decorated. I struggle with all the stuff you have to do for Christmas! Augh!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

Alec is such a cutie-- he has a very distinct look, but not like you or Jason alone-- a great mix. And the girls look great as always. Hannah looks more like you all the time! Jason's glasses look good-- are they new?

9:09 AM  
Blogger fred said...

That sounds like a great tradition and lots of fun! I guess if I had any grandkids that lived near me we could do something like that too!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

I am the Shepard...cover eyes???

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home