Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Few Photos Just to Make You Smile

The Christmas tree and gifts were tempting motivators to get Luke crawling this month.


Twenty hours of TV never killed anyone. That's one discovery we made as we travelled through six states in two days. Amazingly, the trip was actually quite painless-- even enjoyable-- at least for me, since Derek was driving. So much for the carefully packed books, toys, coloring activities, and treats-- all we really needed was the DVD player and the three videos that the boys chose to watch over and over again (out of a selection of 20.)
Someone doesn't look too thrilled about bedtime. But that's just because we've been having so much fun!
Good athletes, successful men, awesome daddies. While you two might be good, or even great, at a lot of things, I admire you most for the kind of dads you are to your kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

I'm glad you all were able to have this time together and have such a good time. I'm especially glad that Reid and Adin are getting along. Seems that because of age poor Connor is the odd man out. You're right, Adam and Derek are great daddies. I wish that Cami and Jason's family could have been there too.

7:39 AM  
Blogger fred said...

I agree with Grandma. I could not ask for anything more than my children being good parents. I am so proud of the effort that is put into your lives.
Of course it is easier when the kids are so loveable.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home