
This is AWESOME!
This photo is a very rare one, taken by NASA. This kind of event occurs once in 3000 years. This photo has done miracles in many lives. Make a wish ... you have looked at the eye of God.
This is a picture NASA took with the hubble telescope. Called "The Eye of God".
4 Comments:
Guess you didn't know that mom already e-mailed this to each of us! Thanks anyway, its really cool!
Mom as always was one step ahead of you. It is really cool though.
Mom and I have separated and are living separate lives. Part of Christmas this year is for each of you to decide which parent gets to claim you. I of course get Tim.
So who gets the 8 grandchildren on 12/28/05? Now don't get me wrong, I think it is a FANTASTIC idea, but how are you going to transport all of those kids? Are you borrowing the Meehlis Mobile? Have you allotted at least 45 minutes for putting on coats and hats...not to mention changing into swimming suits? How much time have you scheduled for trips to the bathroom? Reid in particular will need extra help... let's just say he got "short-changed" in the anatomical deparment and is bound to make a mess if he doesn't have assistance. Not that you haven't raised 6 kids before, but I thought you could use a refresher...:) Maybe you should put off your separation until after that date.
Post a Comment
<< Home