For Cami, But a sad remember


Here is the picture you ask for. I should send it on the e mail, but I thought it was a gentle remember at a hard time of year.
I also added a live shot of a picture that to me really captures the essence of an indominable spirit. It made me think of how much he loved Christmas, although I also recall some holes in the wall where we had to remove him from the festivities.)

3 Comments:
Thanks Dad!
I love this picture of Tyson because it captures the essence of who he is. A kid full of spit and vinegar to say the least. I miss him terribly.
This time of year is so special and wonderful, and yet when we are missing a part of our family, times like this magnify the loss. I'm so sorry-- I know that none of us can quite share the same sense of loss you must feel as Tyson's parents. We look forward to doing the luminaries on Saturday.
Post a Comment
<< Home