That's great! We put Tyson's picture in the kitchen so that we could see him all day. Then, I shared some of my favorite Tyson stories. We were going to watch the Wizard of Oz, but couldn't find it, so we are watching "Kicking and Screaming." Tyson took life kicking and screaming so we thought it appropriate. Plus, I got a vasectomy for Tyson's birthday. Happy Birthday T-rex!
Thanks everyone! I think it's great that you are all making a great effort to keep Tyson's memory alive for your kids. They are all so little.....that's the only way they will know their Uncle Tyson.
3 Comments:
That's great! We put Tyson's picture in the kitchen so that we could see him all day. Then, I shared some of my favorite Tyson stories. We were going to watch the Wizard of Oz, but couldn't find it, so we are watching "Kicking and Screaming." Tyson took life kicking and screaming so we thought it appropriate. Plus, I got a vasectomy for Tyson's birthday. Happy Birthday T-rex!
Congratulations! What A day, what a birthday present! How is is it feeling...like you've been kicked by Tyson again!
Thanks everyone! I think it's great that you are all making a great effort to keep Tyson's memory alive for your kids. They are all so little.....that's the only way they will know their Uncle Tyson.
Post a Comment
<< Home