What cuties! you're a better mom than I am-- I don't have the patience for a 30 minute bath every day-- I would like to take one myself for that long, if I could!
Patient?????? That is the only time I can get the beds made and other right around the bathroom chores. So acctually, I am a horrible mother for leaving my small children unattended in the tub!
3 Comments:
What cuties! you're a better mom than I am-- I don't have the patience for a 30 minute bath every day-- I would like to take one myself for that long, if I could!
Patient?????? That is the only time I can get the beds made and other right around the bathroom chores. So acctually, I am a horrible mother for leaving my small children unattended in the tub!
Cami, Maybe your kids are just fish....like you used to be.
Post a Comment
<< Home