Friday, December 02, 2005

A New Trick...A New Challenge


This is Alec's new trick...its okay until he reaches up to put his hand on the hot burner.
This little boy is quite the handful for the Richards home. Today while standing in line at the Wal-mart check out, he fell (head first) out of the shopping cart. Luckily just because I was reading a tabloid magazine about Jessica and Nick, didn't mean I wasn't paying attention. I saw him go and grabbed his jacket just in time to save the little $%^&!'s life. He never hit the floor. I however, have not started breathing again, yet. ARG!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyson said...

It is good to see that Alec is a little more like my boys. It brings us great happiness, but he still has a long way to go to be as crazy as my boys. What am I talking about Mia is as crazy as them all.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home