Monday, December 12, 2005

POSERS





What does a person do with three little girls?

3 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

I don't have a clue, I only had one girl and I didn't know what to do with her. For that matter I had no idea what to do with boys either :)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Your girls look so old! Especially Hannah! I miss the days when we lived in Provo and we got to see you a lot more often. The other day I was thinking about when we stayed overnight with your girls, and Hannah was about 2, and she crawled in between us in the middle of the night, and it was such a novelty, having a two-year-old in bed with us. (Not so unusual anymore.)

4:38 AM  
Blogger fred said...

What is with Hannah? That is the strangest pose ever.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home