Useless webcam

At the OldWeaver household (OldChickenbutts) we have a most useless appliance. I think the Microweaver Chickenbutts have an identical product. For people who are so technically advanced that they have their own blog, we sure can't get this little round eyeball up and working. GrandmaSheryl and GrandpaDave, the most technically un-advanced people I know see their little great-grandbabies in Texas nearly every day. Don't you all think that the Chickenbutts could get up to speed?

1 Comments:
This morning I said to Derek, "Where are the instructions for the webcam?" "We don't need the instructions-- it's so easy-- we just have to DO it." Just like the toilet that has been running for two months, until yours truly got out the Home Depot Home Repair Manual and fixed it herself.
So what I'm saying, Fred, is that since the instructions have been disposed of, I'm leaving the webcam in Derek's department. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home