Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blood on my shoes


So is this gross or what? It would appear that I had some sort of hemorrhage during one of my grueling runs, but no. This is the blood splattered on me, my shoes, my face and about everything else within three feet of the patient that delivered a little boy last week. I tell you what, obstetrics is a messy business. See you all in Utah.

3 Comments:

Blogger fred said...

They let doctors wear dirty shoes in a delivery room. What is this the 1st century?
I look forward to seeing you.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Adam Weaver said...

A periodontist would NEVER wear running shoes in surgery. What kind of world do we live in? See you in Utah.

10:41 PM  
Blogger fred said...

Guess what.........throw those suckers in the washer and viola! No more blood.

You're right birth is a messy process in more ways than one!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home