Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Our Wives

The fact that Brit got this going only proves that our wives DO NOT just sit home and eat bon-bon's.  I can't believe Dad thought that.
-Adam

3 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Okay so what are you talking about us eating bon bons? Is this a conversation I missed? Cami

7:29 PM  
Blogger Adam Weaver said...

Dad always said that Mom just sat home and ate bon bon's while he was slaving at the office. I just figured that's what all women do.

1:56 PM  
Blogger fred said...

why did you drag my innocent name into this?
It was always your mother who said,"What do you think I do all day, sit around eating Bon Bons?"
Now I will admit she said it when she thought I failed to recognize her work load every day.
Be careful how you malign me

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home