Friday, November 04, 2005

Grandpa Fred Gives Blogging a Try



Here I am home alone with Tim. We are bored and the TV just went blank. This will make Grandma very unhappy.
Three plus years of Willying and tomorrow the black paint goes on. I took a picture of the green with white base today, but Nori took the camera to Utah with her so I will attempt to attach a copy of the prim coated but one color Willys. I may even try to attach a picture from the European trip.

This is a picture of Nori and Gail with a soldier in Malta. You know how women are with men in uniform.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Weaver said...

Nice work Dad.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Hey I knew you would get the hang of it. Now if you can just keep our computers from getting infected.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home