The life and times of Fred, Nori, and all of their progeny.
posted by Adam Weaver at 6:50 PM
Okay, so was the first piggy on Sunday or was it the day she was naked? I agree.......pretty darn cute!
The 1st piggy was today about 2 hours ago. The outfit she's wearing was on Sunday.
Yes, I am thrilled to be able to put piggies in Mia's Hair I am having a lot of fun!
She's adorable! That's why I want a girl!
As I just looked at the piggy-picture again, I thought to myself, "is that an Alyson pose, or what?" Too cute.
FINE, you win, my princess can not compare. I give up.
Question is...Does she like getting the ponies?
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Okay, so was the first piggy on Sunday or was it the day she was naked? I agree.......pretty darn cute!
The 1st piggy was today about 2 hours ago. The outfit she's wearing was on Sunday.
Yes, I am thrilled to be able to put piggies in Mia's Hair I am having a lot of fun!
She's adorable! That's why I want a girl!
As I just looked at the piggy-picture again, I thought to myself, "is that an Alyson pose, or what?" Too cute.
FINE, you win, my princess can not compare. I give up.
Question is...Does she like getting the ponies?
Post a Comment
<< Home